- Title: Pharmaceutical Calculations: 1001 Questions with Answers
- Author: Dr. Michael Danquah
- Genre: Pharmacy
- Length: 364 pages
- Publication Date: June 29, 2017
- Paperback Price: $49.97
Performing pharmaceutical calculations accurately and expeditiously is pertinent for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians and ensures that patient safety is not compromised. Pharmaceutical Calculations: 1001 Questions with Answers serves as a resource to provide guided additional practice most students desire. This book assists students gain mastery of pharmaceutical calculations and helps them acquire the calculations skill needed in their professional practice. Main features of the book:
- 1001 calculations questions suitable for self-paced study and NAPLEX® review
- Questions covering important topics in compounding and professional practice: – Flowrate calculations – Milliequivalents – Total Parenteral Nutrition – Reconstitution – Dosage calculations – Dilution and Concentration
- Detailed solutions including rationale behind solutions Step by step video solutions are available online.
About The Author
Michael Danquah is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences at Chicago State University where he teaches Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and Pharmaceutical calculations. He holds a Master’s degree in chemical engineering from the University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY and PhD in Pharmaceutics from The University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN. He has published several peer reviewed articles and book chapters as well as edited a book on “Emerging Trends in Cell and Gene Therapy”.
Contact The Author
Nobody yet left a review. Be first?