- Title: Beyond Salvation: The Art of Receiving God’s Promises
- Authors: Katherine Is. Free
- Genre: Spirituality
- Length: 116 pages
- Publication Date: February 3, 2016
Do you, or does anybody you know, think you’re experiencing as much of God as there is to experience?
- think your Christian life should be more victorious than it is;
- want to experience greater manifestation of healing, provision, and prosperity in your life;
- want to know everything that belongs to you as a child of God; or
- want to know how to access everything that belongs to you as a child of God.
Or maybe you
- know there’s got to be more to life than what you are living,
- want to understand God better,
- think you have to be a “good Christian” to get to Heaven, or
- feel all churched out.
- think God is some big, impersonal, out-there God;
- think serving God is too hard and no fun; or
- think you have to give up too much to serve God?
If any of the above applies to you or anybody you know, this book is for you. Beyond Salvation: The Art of Receiving God’s Promises was written for those who are looking for more. Based on the Holy Bible, the truths in this book are simple, yet piercing as a sword and exact as a scalpel. These truths penetrate to the heart of the matter severing layers of religion and wrong mindsets that have discouraged some from entering into the Kingdom of God and blinded others to the reality of their Kingdom benefits as a child of God. Topics include Salvation vs. Religion, Why do People go to Hell?, What is Salvation?, How do I Receive?, Principles for Holding onto God’s Promises, and more!
About the Author
Katherine Free is a woman who is in love with the Lord and enjoys sharing the love of the Lord in everything she does. Katherine counts it an honor and a privilege to have left house and home in 2012 to embark on what she calls her “Abraham Journey.” With only the belongings that would fit in her SUV, she has traveled all across the country to destinations that would not be revealed to her many times until it was time for her to go, and even sometimes until the moment she arrived. She describes herself as a “Forrest Gump missionary,” as God often uses her to run into the spiritual war zone to rescue one person at a time, returning deeper into the war zone with each successive rescue.
While her profession is speech pathology, her passion is people. Speech pathology has been God’s gift to Katherine, as it has been and continues to be a profession that she thoroughly enjoys. Speech pathology has been God’s gift to numerous others as it has been the open door through which Katherine has walked to show and to communicate the love of God to children, adults, and entire families. Her motto is “Growing people…building relationships…changing lives.”
Katherine enjoys engaging people in authentic relationships wherein they learn to communicate truthfully with themselves and with others – removing negative mental and emotional filters that can distort their communication. Katherine believes this truthful communication can only occur by communicating through the mind-renewing, life-changing filter of God’s love. It is Katherine’s desire that as people read her simple, yet penetrating offering of “Beyond Salvation: The Art of Receiving God’s Promises”, that they would learn and receive the truth of God’s love, entering deeper into authentic relationship with Love Himself, for Love never fails!