- Title: Healthy Body for Life: A Guide for Women Over Forty
- Author: Carla Hampshire
- Genre: Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Length: 172 pages
- Publisher: Lulu Publishing Services
- Publication Date: August 22, 2016
The age of forty is a wonderful time of life. However, it can be filled with many physical and emotional changes and potential health concerns. Despite the challenges you may face, it is possible to take steps to enhance your wellness.
This book discusses the essential principles of health and wellness that will dramatically improve your physical and emotional well-being. She shares:
- how to remain optimistic about the years to come;
- effective ways to prepare yourself for wellness;
- how to meet your nutritional needs as a woman over forty;
- advice about how to stay fit, including an illustrated body-weight workout and a stretching routine;
- strategies to help you cope with hormonal changes;
- tips to help you achieve restorative and rejuvenating sleep; and
- simple techniques to reduce the stress in your life.
This book communicates the importance of eating well, staying active, and living healthy. It not only educates, but it encourages women over forty to live healthier, happier lives.
About The Author
Carla Hampshire is a holistic practitioner specializing in health and wellness for women over forty. She has expertise in nutrition and fitness gained through formal education and years as a professional bodybuilder.
She has been dedicated to keeping healthy and happy her whole adult life and has truly impacted those around her with the knowledge she has gained along the way. What better way to expand her influence than to capture her insight in this well written, easy-to-follow book and make it available to everyone.
A mother of six grown children and a grandmother of five, Hampshire lives in Calgary, Canada, with her husband, Dale.
Contact The Author
Scrivener is a word-processing program and outliner designed for authors. Scrivener provides a management system for documents, notes and metadata. This allows the user to organize notes, concepts, research, and whole documents for easy access and reference. So ditch that Word doc now! Plus, you only need to buy it once. LEARN MORE
We'd love to hear from you, please leave a Review!