- Title: The Work At Home Success Guide: How to make more money with freelance,
telecommuting, and remote working jobs
- Authors: Julie Anne Eason
- Genre: Personal Finance, Guides
- Length: 224 pages
- Publisher: Thanet House Publishing
- Publication Date: January 5, 2019
The Work At Home Success Guide – Synopsis
Ready to Break Free From the 9-5 and Set Your Own Schedule?
You want to work, be successful, and make more money. The trouble is you’ve been conditioned to think that the only way to make more money is to work harder. Put in more hours. Cram in more projects. Sooner or later, you’ll take a step back and think What the heck am I doing?
Please. For the love of all that’s holy. STOP! There is a better way.
Written for the new freelancer or remote employee, The Work at Home Success Guide will show you how to skip as much of the struggle as possible and be more successful working on your own terms.
Author Julie Anne Eason shares her own journey starting a six-figure freelance writing business as a stay-at-home mom (hint:it started by writing $25 articles for the local newspaper.) She also reveals strategies it took decades to perfect. By the time you finish reading, you’ll understand how to:
- Attract the best clients (you know, the ones who pay).
- Price your work and get paid on time (without the usual drama).
- Set up your work environment for maximum productivity (even if you have young children underfoot).
- Compete in a global marketplace and online job directories (when it seems like everyone works for peanuts).
- Get up and running as fast as possible in an “employment emergency.”
- Enjoy boundless confidence and turn down the negative voices in your head telling you “you’ll never make it.” (This one’s probably the most important lesson you’ll ever learn.)
Life is too short to let work rule your every waking moment.
Grab a copy of this book, take back control of your life, and create the career of your dreams!
About the Author
Julie Anne Eason is a best-selling author, speaker, and CEO of Thanet House Publishing. She started her professional writing career more than 25 years ago covering school board meetings for the local newspaper and then moved into sales and copywriting for companies of all sizes.
She struggled to overcome the typical freelance feast-or-famine cycle of low-paying jobs and eventually rose to join the top 1% of writers in the US. The struggles and challenges she overcame throughout her career prompted her to write her most recent book, The Work At Home Success Guide: How to Make More Money With Freelance, Telecommuting, and Remote Working Jobs.
She has also ghostwritten multimillion-dollar books for thought leaders and influencers in a wide variety of industries.
Julie Anne’s passion these days is helping mission-driven entrepreneurs change the world by helping them create books that inspire, educate, and sell.
Contact The Author
Nobody yet left a review. Be first?