- Title: The Workplace Writer’s Process: A Guide to Getting the Job Done
- Author: Anne H. Janzer
- Genre: Nonfiction, Writing, Business Writing
- Length: 170 pages
- Publisher: Cuesta Park Consulting
- Publication Date: July 18, 2017
The Secrets of Business Writing Success
If writing is any part of your job, you owe it to yourself to figure out how to get it done consistently, efficiently, and successfully.
This book covers the business communication skills no one teaches you in writing class:
- What the “curse of knowledge” is and how to avoid it
- How to streamline collaboration with simple checklists
- Why the style guide is your friend, and how to create one for your business
- The most efficient way to approach revision
- How to set up review and approval processes for success
Use the practical strategies in this book to finish more projects in less time, creating content that serves your business and advances your career.
About the Author
Anne Janzer is an author and nonfiction writing coach.
She has worked with over a hundred technology businesses, from industry giants to innovative start-ups, helping them articulate positioning and messaging in crowded markets.
As a ghost-writer for corporate executives, her work has appeared in dozens of industry publications and blogs, including Wired.com and the Sand Hill blog. In her own name, she contributes to numerous industry and corporate blogs.
Anne wrote Subscription Marketing: Strategies for Nurturing Customers in a World of Churn to help marketers manage the disruptions of the subscription economy. That book is now in its second edition, and has been translated into Japanese.
The Writer’s Process: Getting Your Brain in Gear combines the lessons of a writing career with the teachings of cognitive science to uncover the secrets of writing productivity. The Workplace Writer’s Process shares the secrets to setting yourself up for success when writing in an organization, based on lessons learned in the field.
Anne is a graduate of Stanford University.
Contact The Author
M.C. Simon is an author, blogger, project manager and researcher. She loves to study different subjects and different domains. This passion helped her succeed in her first year of becoming a blogger and a published author, starting from the ground level. [Learn More]
Nobody yet left a review. Be first?