Women-Owned Small Business Mindset - Book Details
- Title: Women-Owned Small Business Mindset: From Scarcity to Abundance
- Author: Linda Rawson
- Genre: Business, Money, Management, Leadership, Women, Non-fiction
- Format: Kindle
- Length: 205 pages
- Publisher: GovConBiz LLC
- Publication Date: January 15, 2024
In Women-Owned Small Business Mindset, Linda Rawson unveils how to tap into the remarkable potential hidden inside each of us. Drawing from her awe-inspiring journey, Linda shows that success and leadership are attainable to anyone willing to cultivate the right shift in thinking. Combining personal experiences with actionable strategies, Women-Owned Small Business Mindset is a guidebook to next-level achievements you never imagined possible.
Linda Rawson, a women-owned, minority business owner in federal government contracting, shares her wealth of wisdom to guide women entrepreneurs in transforming their mindset. From humble beginnings and a positive mindset, Linda took her company, DynaGrace Enterprises, from a one-person consulting firm to a multi-million-dollar firm.
- Are you a female entrepreneur with a spark in your eyes but experiencing the challenge of moving forward slowly?
- Maybe you’re already a successful woman with an insatiable appetite for more remarkable achievements?
- Battling with a scarcity mindset that’s impeding your progress?
- Eager to kickstart your venture but held back by fear and uncertainty?
The question is not about how hard you work but if you are striving for more and heading in the right direction.
For numerous women-owned small businesses, success is rooted deeply in mindset. Explore how subtle shifts in perspective can make a significant difference. You already possess all the tools for success; success is rooted deeply in mindset. Nurture your ability to envision your goals, infuse passion into your work, and embrace a growth-oriented, abundant mindset.
Seize control of your most precious asset—your mindset. Within you lies the power to shape a life abundant with opportunities. Now is the time to transform your visions into tangible reality through action and thought.
This book is tailored for the visionaries—the women eager to unlock their entrepreneurial prowess, embrace growth, and carve a path toward empowered, thriving ventures. Immerse yourself fully with the strategies provided in this book, absorb the wisdom, and embark on this empowering journey of self-discovery and transformation from scarcity to abundance.
Here’s what you’ll gain:
- Use Linda’s remarkable story as a relatable roadmap to redefine how you see success.
- Get real-world guidance on how to rewire your mindset for entrepreneurial success.
- Learn to embrace an abundant mindset without limitations.
- Get practical techniques to create and train the inner voice to unlock the power of positivity.
- Learn how you can transform limiting beliefs into pathways to achievement.
- Gain powerful tools for reshaping thoughts, actions, and destinies by changing your lifestyle and increasing your intuition.
- Learn valuable insights into emotional intelligence to navigate the entrepreneurial environment.
- Unlock tools to transform your relationship with money to pave the way for an empowering and fulfilling financial journey.
Your mindset serves as the cornerstone of success for numerous women-owned small businesses. Cultivate and nurture your ability to visualize your goals, infuse passion into your work, and embrace a growth-oriented mindset. With these approaches, you can transform scarcity into abundance.
Order Your Book Now!
About the Author
Linda Rawson is a technology entrepreneur, author, inventor, and C-level executive. Since 2006, she has owned and operated DynaGrace Enterprises, a Women-Owned Small Business in rural Morgan, Utah. DynaGrace Enterprises is family owned and has done many millions of dollars of federal government contracts.
Linda was born in a small farming community in Morgan, Utah. She was raised by single mother who never went to college and did not have any dreams of owning her own business. She broke that mold and became a success in the business world. She started as a software engineer in the eighties when it was not common for a woman in Utah. She has exceeded expectations and never let various challenges and obstacles associated with being a woman impede upon her path to success.
Her background as a software engineer, combined with her corporate executive experience, merges the technical with the business world. DynaGrace Enterprises provides innovative Information Technology, system integration, cybersecurity and writing services to government and commercial clients.
Linda is the author of several books. Most notable is her book titled “The Minority and Women-Owned Small Business Guide to Government Contracts” but she has also written a book on grief and children’s coloring books on weather science.
As an inventor, she is continually working on her latest invention, a compact, portable weather station called the WeatherEgg™. She loves to educate children about weather science through her coloring book, and the adventures of her animated humanoid characters called the “WeatherEgg Kids.”
She is a graduate of the Goldman Sachs 10,000 small businesses training. She finds balance in her life by being very close to her family. She loves traveling and participating in outdoor activities like golf, hiking, and snowshoeing. She also raises honey bees.
Connect With The Author
Women-Owned Small Business Mindset ▷📚 WritersPayItForward
Ignite your entrepreneurial journey with "Women-Owned Small Business Mindset," a guide to success through a powerful Business Mindset.