- Title: TAKE THE STEP: DRIVE YOUR STORY
- Author: Yannick Babakana
- Genre: Small Business, Money, Entrepreneurship
- Length: 80 pages
- Publication Date: September 5, 2019
TAKE THE STEP: DRIVE YOUR STORY – Synopsis
Your beliefs don’t make you a better person. Your behavior does. #TAKETHESTEP
Do you dream of taking control of your life and career, changing the world, and creating a legacy that creates wealth not only for you but also generations to come? At some point or another most people have these desires, yet most people don’t become entrepreneurs.
Entrepreneurship can seem like a risky, challenging, and even stupid idea when compared to a steady, stable job. But when you have the right tools, the path to entrepreneurship is clear. This book gives you the know-how, inspiration, and courage to take the first steps toward your dreams. It teaches how to become an innovator, curb risks, source capital, and stand out as an entrepreneur.
This book will teach you how to be your own boss and see the big picture in your business. You’ll learn how to do the following:
- Innovate, think outside the box, and problem solve effectively.
- Use technology to develop exciting new business ideas.
- Stand out in the crowd.
- Make good use of every opportunity that comes your way.
- Test and then execute your best ideas.
- Overcome your fear of deviating from the norm.
- Be persistent as you face challenges and failure.
- Create a tribe that will help support you on your way to success.
- And have a healthy lifestyle with a balance of work, play, and rest to always be at your best.
You’ll learn the same proven steps thousands of successful entrepreneurs have used to innovate and create a legacy with their businesses, and you’ll gain the courage to break the rules and forge your own path along the way. Here’s your chance: Take the Step!
About the Author
Yannick has several years of experience as a project leader. He is no stranger to complex information on the creation of an activity that ultimately produces breathtaking performance and profits.
Thanks to his revealing experience on different projects, his successes and various pitfalls, Yannick discovered proven strategies that enable entrepreneurs to develop lucrative activities.
He believes that regardless of the sector to which you belong, running a business requires practices that allow you to invest 100 percent of your energy to create successful businesses and avoid costly mistakes.